Even as Lenovo prepares to bring its K5 Note in India, images of its yet-to-be-announced Lenovo Vibe P2 have been spotted online. The Vibe P1 successor is said to be thinner than its predecessor, and sport a sleek 8.5mm metal body with 2.5D glass. Powered by a monstrous 5000mAh battery, the phone displays sophisticated power management technology. The Vibe P2 will offer a 5.5-inch AMOLED display and 1080p resolution, 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and shall run the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The phone is also said to support a fingerprint sensor mounted on the physical power button. The smartphone is a tough rival of Moto X Play and HTC Desire 828. The Vibe P2 is said to be priced approximately at Rs 15,999.
Lenovo Vibe P2 Specifications
Let’s take a glimpse at a couple of its specs:
• Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
• Full Metallic Body
• Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• 4GB RAM
• 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
• 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display.
• 1920×1080 Resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 1.5GHz
• Stunning curved glass back cover
• Fast Octa-core with 4GB RAM + 128GB Micro SD card slot
• 16-MP rear (Sony CMOS sensors) & 8-MP Front Camera
• Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
• 5000mAh battery
• Fingerprint Sensor
• TheatreMax, IR blaster
• AntVR headset
• Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
Since the leaks have now started we expect to hear more about it soon and will keep you updated about the same.
Overall, Lenovo Vibe P2 is going to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please tell us in the comments below. You can also check our list of Latest Mobile Phones in India