It is the IPL season, but not all of us can make it to the cricket stadium to support our favourite team. Watching TV is especially fun when the entire family is gathered around to watch an entertaining show or nail-biting match. But, do you know what’s better than a regular TV? Well, imagine watching an interesting match or your favourite movie on a 4K TV. We know that the price for 4K TVs in India is sky-rocketing. However, we have a solution for that as well.
There are some amazingly affordable 4K TVs that debuted in the Indian market recently. These 4K TVs are most definitely budget-friendly and will not burn holes in your pocket. In a country where Cricket is the most-loved sport, there is nothing that can stop us from enjoying our favourite game. You can now catch the match with the second-best thing along with a stadium-like experience right from the comfort of your couch. Let’s take a look at our list of the top Affordable 4K TVs in India.
Xiaomi was the first brand to introduce the most affordable 4K TV in the Indian market. After seeing the success of its televisions in China, Xiaomi introduced affordable 4K TVs in India. The first 4K TV to be introduced by the company was Xiaomi Mi TV 4. This TV is priced with an affordable tag of Rs. 39,999. Unbelievable, Ah! right? Moreover, this TV is totally worth the money.
It comes with a 55-inch Frameless LED display with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. In addition, the display also supports a refresh rate of 60Hz with 178-degree wide viewing angle. Under the hood, it is powered by a quad-core Amlogic processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
One of the most interesting features that Xiaomi has incorporated in the TV is artificial intelligence by using a PatchWall UI on top of Android. So, with this PatchWall the TV will be able to generate content based on the user’s viewing patterns. Lastly, Xiaomi tied up with 10 partners like Sony Liv, Hotstar, Hungama Play, Voot, Voot Kids, Sun Next, TVF, Zee5, Viu, Flickstree and ALT Balaji for streaming content.
TCL TVs are known for reproducing stunning and immersive viewing experience. This 55-inch TV comes with a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Additionally, the display also features support for HDR Pro technology and video upscaling. Similar to the above mentioned Vu TV, even this TCL TV supports Android. Here are some of the most appealing features of this TV:
- The Video upscaling feature transforms 2K videos into 4K to allow users to view with more clarity and detail.
- The TV runs on Android and comes with pre-installed apps like Netflix, Google Play Store, Google Movies and much more.
- Moreover, for audio, the TV comes with 16W speakers that support DTS Premium and Dolby audio support for an amazing audio experience.
After seeing the popularity of Xiaomi, domestic brand Vu also stepped into the television market with a new range of Android 4K TVs in India. The brand introduced us to three new Android TV models- 55-inch (55SU138), 49-inch (49SU131 and 43-inch (43SU128). The biggest model is priced at Rs. 55,999. Whereas the smallest model from the series is priced at Rs. 36,999.
Some of the interesting features on the Vu Android TVs are 4K UHD panels, integrated soundbar, voice control and two 10W speakers. Furthermore, these TVs run on Android 7.0 Smart OS. They come with pre-installed apps such as Google Play Store, YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Hotstar and much more.
Also, these TVs come with a remote control with support for voice commands. Under the hood, they are fuelled by a quad-core processor paired with 2.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. For sound, they feature Dolby Digital audio and DTS TruSurround Support along with two 10W speakers integrated into a soundbar. Without a doubt, these new Vu televisions are one of the best affordable 4K TVs in India.
LG has always been among the top brands in the television market. The company has most definitely raised the bar with its 4K Ultra HD Smart TV. And with the 43-inch Ultra HD Smart TV, the company has proved that it will always stay on top of its game. Like all other 4K TVs in India, even this TV comes with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. Let’s take a look at what this TV has to offer.
- Similarly, even this TV comes with the upscaling technology to convert Full HD or 2K videos into 4K.
- The TV runs on WebOS which will allow users to browse through the web and access apps like Netflix.
- Also, the TV comes with a voice-controlled Magic Remote. This single remote will let you control your TV, set-top-box, speakers and BDP.
- Another interesting feature is the Magic Zoom. You can easily enlarge the content on the screen by pressing the Live Zoom key on the Magic Remote.
- With this TV, you can also multi-task. Watching TV and browsing the web simultaneously has never been made easier.
The Sony Bravia 4K UHD LED Smart TV is another great option for people looking for affordable 4K TVs in India. Sony brings to you all the entertainment you could ever dream of. Sony has a legacy of being one of the most ruling television brands in India. This 43-inch TV comes with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 pixels and offers an immersive refresh rate of 200Hz. Features this TV comes with are:
- The TV comes equipped with 4K X-Reality Pro technology for improving the viewing experience. This means you can watch everything with a remarkable amount of clarity.
- Along with the 4K X-Reality Pro technology, the TV comes with DTS Digital Surround, ClearAudio+ and Dolby Digital to offer enriching audio.
- Moreover, even this TV comes with pre-installed apps like Netflix, YouTube and Opera browser for users to browse through.
- For connectivity, the TV supports screen mirroring, Chromecast and TV Slide View. Also, the TV is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.