As summers are approaching, you might be thinking of getting an AC. AC’s have become a necessity in India due to the constant rise in temperature with each passing year. Most people nowadays prefer to buy inverter air conditioners because they are both visually beautiful and energy-efficient. Air conditioners contribute a significant portion of the power cost for all families who use them. If you are concerned about high power costs caused by air conditioners, purchasing an energy-efficient air conditioner makes a lot more sense. So, we have compiled a list of the top seven high-rated products to help you with your next purchase.
Top 7 Inverter Air Conditioners in India
Why Inverter Air Conditioner
Advantages of Inverter technology?
The benefits of adopting inverter technology are self-evident. Let us take a quick look at them.
- Inverter air conditioners use less energy than standard air conditioners.
- Inverter AC units operate at various speeds and tonnage capacities. This is in stark contrast to standard AC units, which operate at set speeds and tonnage.
- They accurately regulate the temperature level in the room according to the thermostat setting.
- In comparison to standard AC units, inverter units produce less noise.
Tips for Conserving Energy in Your Air Conditioner
- Seal leaks in your doors and windows: After operating the air conditioner in a room, lock the door and go outdoors. Check for any leaks or creaks that may be allowing chilly air to escape. If so, adequately seal such openings to check the load on the AC, which will minimise power usage.
- Replace your air conditioner: If you still have an air conditioner that does not have a smart thermostat, it is time to replace it.
- Place the Gadget on the Correct Wall: Never install a machine directly next to a window. As a result, the wall will become hotter, resulting in greater power usage.
- Correct usage of Fans and Blinds: Use a fan and close all of your room’s blinds to avoid putting strain on your air conditioner. This will help you save energy in your home.
- Increase High temperature: The higher the temperature, the lower the energy cost. Never use a low-temperature setting on your appliance. By setting your machine to 5 to 6 degrees warmer than the room temperature, you may save 10% on your energy expenditures each year.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Inverter Air Conditioner
Before buying an inverter air conditioner, you need to finalize your budget. How much are you willing to spend on a quality product. We advise you get a good product as you’re going to use it for years and getting a cheap product can double up the cost.
Well, you need to get a product which can perfectly fit your bedroom. 1-ton inverter air conditioner would be suitable for a room size of 150 sq. ft. First, measure the size of your room then how much tonnage of AC you would need to cool down your room. If you choose a big air conditioner, it is evident that it will chill your room faster; nevertheless, it will take a lot of power.
3) Efficiency and Energy Rating
The most important thing you need to check in an inverter air conditioner is its energy certification. Go for products that have an energy star rating of 3 or above. A five-star rating would be expensive however, it would be energy-efficient.
4) Noise Level
You can check the noise level of the particular product on its description. A noisy air conditioner can be can quite annoying if you have a kid at home. It shouldn’t exceed 35 dB (depending on the tonnage of the AC).
Top 7 Inverter Air Conditioners in India
With Wi-Fi-enabled technologies that redefine connectivity, comfort, and convenience, Panasonic takes air conditioning technology to the next level. In this inverter air conditioner, MirAIe Platform allows you to personalise sleep profiles, giving you more flexibility to pre-set temperatures throughout the night for a restful night’s sleep. The built-in AQI sensor continuously monitors air quality and filters out 99 per cent of PM2.5 contaminants to circulate clean air throughout your home. This inverter air conditioner also incorporates Blue Fin Condenser technology, which is a corrosion-free coating that ensures a long lifespan.
Voltas is known for pioneering AC technologies that provide outstanding cooling performance while consuming the least amount of energy. The Active Dehumidifier feature in this inverter air conditioner is fantastic since it detects and manages interior humidity levels throughout the rainy season. This inverter air conditioner has high-quality filters for eliminating dust and other dangerous allergens from the atmosphere are part of the multi-filtration benefit. To provide you with complete peace of mind, the steady cool compressor improves electricity savings and maintains an appropriate room temperature.
The Neo Swing Compressor is used by Daikin Air Conditioning. There is minimal friction and vibration because of the smooth spinning. As a result, this inverter air conditioner is among the quietest. Furthermore, it inhibits refrigerant leakage during compression. The Econo Mode or Power Saving Mode is included with this inverter air conditioner. The exceptional after-sales service provided by Daikin is one of the company’s hallmarks. As a result, it saves a lot of energy and gives you a lot of money. The silent operation of the Daikin AC’s indoor unit is one of its best features that guarantee that the airflow speed is optimised by the noise level, resulting in continuous comfort.
Carrier air conditioners are known for their high efficiency and long life, and this one is no exception. This induction air-conditioner uses best-in-class copper wires that are guaranteed to survive for 10-15 years without leakage or damage. Furthermore, the outside unit of this features a high-quality hybrid jet that combines air and low-temperature refrigerant to keep the outdoor cold and work even at 54 degrees. Another fantastic aspect of this inverter air conditioner is that they offer the longest compressor warranty. Finally, it operates without a stabiliser, which means it can withstand temperature fluctuations between 120 and 290 volts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Which company is best for Inverter AC?
Voltas is considered the best company for inverter air conditioners as it is one of the oldest, most trustworthy and reliable brands in the air conditioner market.
2) Is it worthwhile to invest in an inverter air conditioner?
Yes, it is a must-have, especially if you use your air conditioner for long periods. They utilise less electricity and are therefore more cost-effective in the long run. They are also eco-friendly.
3) How much does it cost to keep an inverter air conditioner’s maintenance?
Inverter air conditioners do not require any specific maintenance. You must maintain it similarly to other air conditioners, by having it serviced by a professional once a year and cleaning the filters every three months.
4) Is it true that inverter air conditioner saves energy?
Yes, inverter air conditioners are known to save energy. It does not turn off the engine, but it does lessen the amount of electricity required to chill the area.
5) How much energy does a 1.5-tonne air conditioner use?
A standard air conditioner uses 1.5 units per hour, while an inverter air conditioner uses 0.91 units per hour.
6) Which is better AC inverter or normal AC?
Inverter ACs utilizes 30 to 40% less energy and achieve the desired temperature much faster than the normal ones. This reduces the start-up time by more than 30%. Inverter air conditioners regulate temperature changes and voltage peaks on the compressor while operating practically silently. All these advantages made inverter AC better than the non-inverter ones.
7) Is inverter AC good for home use?
Yes, an inverter air conditioner is always good to install for home usage purposes as it will not only save power and money but is also proficient from the performance and features point of view.
8) What is the difference between 3 and 5 stars in AC?
The stars in an AC determine the efficiency of the machine in saving power and thus reducing the electricity bill. The range varies from 1 to 5. A star AC will consume more power than a 5 star rated one.
9) Is the stabilizer required for inverter AC?
All the inverter ACs come with a built-in stabilizer that operates problem-free in the range of 160 to 245 volts. As a result, inverter air conditioners do not require a stabilizer to function.